I just made the tastiest healthiest mini meal… BROCCOLI FRITTERS.
Here’s how ya do it.
- 3 cups chopped broccoli (1/4 inch cubes, steamed till tender)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup flour (I used bread crumbs as a substitute)
- 1/3 cup parmasean cheese
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp oil
- Prepare, combine, and lightly mash ingredients. (except the oil)
- Oil pan and put on moderate heat. (Flick with water to see if it’s ready… It’ll sizzle)
- Plop mixture into 3” rounds, lightly flatten with spatula
- Cook for 1-2 mins per side
This is quite possibly my favorite recipe ever.
confirmed delicious recipe by someone who has tried a lot of tumblr recipes that have turned out awful
the amount of broccoli i used was equal to the amount of those green giant steam in a bag things and it worked perfectly
these are basically broccoli latkes
i only wish i had some sour cream in the fridge i bet theyd go great with it